Chantel Rose

Chantel suffered a severe allergic reaction to peanuts while visiting Las Vegas on February 20, 2013. She went into anaphylactic shock, and she has been in a vegetative state since. Chantel is my niece who, on Feb.20 2013 went into anaphylactic shock and cardiac arrest from a bite of a pretzel (unknown to her), that had peanut butter on the inside. She is home now with Medicaid insurance, in a vegetative state with the loving care of only her mother, father (my brother) grandmother and, maternal aunt, that has moved in their home to care for her, and with insurance that does not cover what is needed ,you can imagine the cost of medical care and equipment, is overwhelming and
impossible. Our goal is to not only help our family but help build awareness to everyone how serious Peanut Allergy's are!

Donations (67)

  • Anthony Pipia
    • $500 
    • 6 yrs


Maria Lamia
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.